School Lunches and Milk
- All children in EYFS, Year 1 and Year 2 are entitled to a free school lunch - no application is required
- Children at our school can choose to have either a packed lunch from home or a cooked school lunch.
- Our school meals are provided by Surrey Commercial Services and are cooked on-site.
- Children can choose a Main, Vegetarian or Jacket Potato every day. The current menu can be found here.
- A variety of special diets can be catered for – please speak to the office who will liaise with our Catering Manager, to give you the necessary dietary forms.
A two course lunch costs £2.35 each day. If your child is in years 3-6, click here to see if they may be entitled to a free school meal or pop into the school office for further information. The menu can be found here.
Please could you ensure that we receive payment as soon as possible, otherwise we may have to ask you to provide your child with packed lunches.
Payment methods: You can pay online using Scopay. Dinners are now £2.35 per day or £11.75 per week. If paying via the school office, please can we ask you to put your child’s name and class on the back of the cheque or in an envelope clearly marked with the same information.
To access our online payment system, go to:- www.scopay.com/wealdpri-surrey
If you would like to change from school dinners to packed lunches or vice versa, please pop into the school office to let us know.
Free and Subsidised Milk
Every child under the age of five is entitled to free milk, and every child over the age of five is entitled to milk at a subsidised price of around £14 per term.
Go online at https://www.coolmilk.com/ to register your child for milk. You may also be entitled to free milk if your child receives free school meals.
Pop into the school office if you have any questions.